View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Rabu, 04 Februari 2009
Home
»
New York Fashion Week
,
Showcard
» Get Excited
Get Excited
Showcard for New York Fashion Week FW0910
Here's to seeing our girl dominate the NY runways!
Image Credits: models.com
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
London FW1011 Recap
London Fashion Week F/W 10.11 - 6 Shows Total 0 Opening Slots 2 Closing Slots Aquascutum - 2 Looks Burberry Prorsum - 3 Looks Jaeger Londo...
Keep Your Eyes Open
Thought I'd do a recap of things to look out for in terms of Freja's upcoming work. -She recently shot something with Sasha on the s...
The Tattooed Poets Project: Jim Elledge
Our next tattooed poet is Jim Elledge, who sent us this snapshot: Jim explains how he came to get this tattoo: "Several years ago, my p...
Sean's Garnish, Inspired by a Friend
When I met Sean last month, he had several tattoos to choose from. We ended up selecting this piece, on his left wrist: Granted, there's...
Solve Sundsbo
Freja has an editorial in the new issue of Vogue Nippon shot by Solve Sundsbo. I'm excited to see this because Freja's past work wit...
Tattoo Kupu-Kupu di Tangan - Butterfly Tattoo (Album 2)
Link : Butterfly Tattoo Pictures
Spodee. Wine With a Kick!
I recently got to try a new beverage, produced by White Mule Farms. It's called Spodee and is, indeed, "wine with a kick". I...
Vicki's Half-Woman, Half-Octopus Tattoo
I met Vicki at the DeKalb Avenue subway station in Brooklyn last month and I had to ask her about this tattoo. This design is a half-woman,...
Count It
So I haven't been as motivated or inspired to post much the last few days. Maybe that's because there's really not much to post ...
Remembering the King of Pop, Three Years Later
It's hard to believe that it has been three years since Michael Jackson's tragic passing. It only seems fitting that we pay our res...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar