Fashion week has started. Will Freja be present? Here is her New York show tally from last season:
Alexander Wang
Derek Lam
Diesel (O)
Herve Leger (C)
Malo
Marc Jacobs
Michael Kors
Narciso Rodriguez (C)
Phi
Rag & Bone
Rock & Republic
Rosa Cha
Tommy Hilfiger
Vera Wang
William Rast (O) (C)
Y-3 (O)
I really hope she walks Rag & Bone and Alexander Wang again, as they are two of my favorite labels. And I also hope she shows up at some unexpected shows like she did last season at Herve Leger and Rosa Cha. The anticipation is killing me right now. Only a few more hours to go until Rag & Bone. Fingers crossed! Which runways do you want to see Freja walking down?
Popular
-
When I met Sean last month, he had several tattoos to choose from. We ended up selecting this piece, on his left wrist: Granted, there's...
-
London Fashion Week F/W 10.11 - 6 Shows Total 0 Opening Slots 2 Closing Slots Aquascutum - 2 Looks Burberry Prorsum - 3 Looks Jaeger Londo...
-
Thought I'd do a recap of things to look out for in terms of Freja's upcoming work. -She recently shot something with Sasha on the s...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Jim Elledge, who sent us this snapshot: Jim explains how he came to get this tattoo: "Several years ago, my p...
-
Freja has an editorial in the new issue of Vogue Nippon shot by Solve Sundsbo. I'm excited to see this because Freja's past work wit...
-
I recently got to try a new beverage, produced by White Mule Farms. It's called Spodee and is, indeed, "wine with a kick". I...
-
I met Vicki at the DeKalb Avenue subway station in Brooklyn last month and I had to ask her about this tattoo. This design is a half-woman,...
-
So I haven't been as motivated or inspired to post much the last few days. Maybe that's because there's really not much to post ...
-
It's hard to believe that it has been three years since Michael Jackson's tragic passing. It only seems fitting that we pay our res...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar