As expected, Freja walked in the Rag & Bone show tonight. Fashion month has officially begun! From now until October it's going to be an absolute whirlwind through New York, London (!!), Milan and Paris. I hope you're ready!
Since I do have a day job to maintain, I'm just going to do one big update at the end of each city with occasional posts in between when it's necessary. I'm sure that everyone at tFS will practically be live-updating anyway, so my posting here after every show will be redundant for those of you who are members over there as well. Anyway, I'll try my best to keep up, so bear with me. New York fashion week only started yesterday and my eyes are already glazing over from image overload.
Just had to post one more shot. Look at her cracking a smile. :)
Image Credits: getty.com via tFS member asmanis, racked.com
Popular
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Freja opened the DSquared2 FW0910 show this morning in Milan. She walked out carrying a big cup of Starbucks, perhaps needing the caffeine ...
-
I spotted Kathy walking in front of Madison Square Garden, near the corner of Seventh Avenue and 33rd Street earlier this month and, althoug...
-
I find it amusing and comical that the latest fashion "story" to break on all the fashion sites is about the appearance of the sam...
-
Today we are checking out an awesome traditional half-sleeve by Charlie Foos at Reade Street Tattoo Parlour . I spotted it on Andrea outside...
-
Considering that some of the best tattoos I have seen over the years (check some of them out here ), the following casting call would seem t...
-
Here are the first snaps of the Chanel F/W 10.11 campaign: Way too early to make my judgment yet, but I will venture to say that things don...
-
The third and final installment of Vice's Tattoo Age is up: This concluding segment was really cool. There's less tattooing and m...



0 comments:
Posting Komentar