Yes, I know it's not friday today but I wanted to take this time to point out the beginnings of an internet revolution called "Freja Fridays." Ok, maybe it's not exactly a revolution but I think it should be. :) A few blogs have turned fridays, arguably already the best day of the week, into Freja Fridays thus making the day even better.
Skinny Intern was the originator of the idea, and now it's caught fire over at Nova Style. You + Eye even took part yesterday, but probably more out of coincidence because I don't think Freja Fridays is a regular fixture over there...yet. Maybe with some encouraging it could be?
What a great way to end the work week, right? I thought about adopting the moniker on fridays too, but then I remembered this whole blog is about Freja so everyday is already a Freja day.
Popular
-
Our second tattooed poet today, Joolz Denby , hails from Great Britain. Not only is she a tattooed poet, she is a tattoo artist, as well, t...
-
Thought I'd do a recap of things to look out for in terms of Freja's upcoming work. -She recently shot something with Sasha on the s...
-
While we wait for the first Milan sighting, I'd thought I have a little fun here. In one corner we have Lily Donaldson, the blond hair, ...
-
On our way back to New York after a brief stint in Boston, we stopped in Northampton to visit our friends, Anne and Liz. At their house, I m...
-
Last fall, I met Orlando near F.I.T. and posted some of his tattoos in December. I had wanted to get clearer photos, but I hadn't been a...
-
Now some links for your weekend consumption: Friend Brian Grosz appeared on Fox 411 on Tuesday (February 12) here . As a contributor writ...
-
Our second tattooed poet of the day is Michael Torres. Michael sent in photos of two tattoos, including this one: Michael informs us that th...
-
Fashion week hasn't even officially started and I'm already overwhelmed. :/ Anyway, Freja's week is definitely starting off righ...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar