Marc Jacobs isn't the only one in New York who will be streaming his show live. Alexander Wang and Rodarte are the latest designers to join in on the democratization party. Like twitpic-ing blurry runway pics last season, the live streaming show seems to be this season's "it" thing to do. Isn't it amazing how fast things are changing? Before we know it, fashion week might be a thing that exists entirely and solely online. I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised either.
Anyway, Freja will probably walk Alex's show so you'll get the chance to see her live on Saturday the 13th at 5pm. Rodarte is happening at noon on Tuesday the 16th, but I'm not sure if she'll be there. She walked the show last season, but that was her first time working for the Mulleavy sisters. At this point, who knows what type of runway season Freja will have? She's been working a ton lately so she could ride on her momentum into the shows and convert a good runway season into some nice campaigns (besides Chanel). Or she could decide to lay low, take a break and recover from her busy year (the busiest in a while).Whatever this season brings, I'm sure we'll be on the edge of our seats.
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Yesterday marked the anniversary of the death of Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins, so it seems appropriate to share the following tat...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
-
Paris FW0910 - 14 shows total, 1 closing slot Balenciaga Balmain (2 looks) Rick Owens (2 looks) Isabel Marant (2 looks) Loewe (2 looks) Karl...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar