New York fashion week is officially over and the tents are being taken down for the last time. Bittersweet moment for all those involved I'm sure. So as the tents go down, I have one last report and one last batch of pictures to bring to you from Cameo.
Word is that Freja will be doing London. Although, Cameo tells me this news doesn't come from Freja herself, so believe it or ignore it....it's up to you. I know some people are curious, especially with the lack of a London showcard and all. But Freja's only missed one Burberry show since she started walking the runways, so the news could be valid. I guess we only have to wait until Tuesday to find out for sure. Besides, with the way her show season has been going so far, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Freja walks every major London show. Things are just that unpredictable this season.
It's been a pleasure Cameo. Thanks once again for your generosity, and for being our eyes and ears at Bryant Park! I know I speak for everyone when I say we truly appreciate it and we'll miss your reports!
(Once again, please don't forget to credit Cameo if you're going to repost these pictures anywhere else. Thanks!)
Image Credits: Pictures taken by Cameo
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...



0 comments:
Posting Komentar