View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Rabu, 31 Maret 2010
Home
»
Tattoo Hati
» Tattoo Hati - Heart Tattoo (Album 2)
Tattoo Hati - Heart Tattoo (Album 2)
Tattoo Hati - Heart Tattoo (Album 1)
Link :
Heart Tattoo Pictures
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
Two Gun Salute
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
Salvatore Shares a Family Heirloom
Yesterday marked the anniversary of the death of Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins, so it seems appropriate to share the following tat...
more from november
progress on steam punk half sleeve kerrys jensen rose on the elbow
Sarah's Thighmond
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
A Question for You
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
Sexy Girl Tattoos
Tattoo Sexy Wanita - Sexy Girl Tattoos
The Final Tally - Milan
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
Niki Returns with a New Tattoo by Dr. Lakra
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
The Tattooed Poets Project: Josh Fernandez
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
The Final Tally - Paris
Paris FW0910 - 14 shows total, 1 closing slot Balenciaga Balmain (2 looks) Rick Owens (2 looks) Isabel Marant (2 looks) Loewe (2 looks) Karl...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar