View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Selasa, 27 April 2010
Home
»
Tattoo Harimau
» Tattoo Harimau - Tiger Tattoo
Tattoo Harimau - Tiger Tattoo
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
The Tally Thus Far
New York Fashion Week FW0910: Rag & Bone Alexander Wang Herve Leger by Max Azria (2 looks) Jonathan Saunders (2 looks) I'm not sure ...
Alex Shares Three Elements of an Amazing Sleeve
I'm not sure why it has taken so long to post Alex's tattoos - when I met him at the end of May in K-Mart @ Penn Station, I was tota...
First Glimpse of Chanel
Here are the first snaps of the Chanel F/W 10.11 campaign: Way too early to make my judgment yet, but I will venture to say that things don...
Vice Concludes Valerie Vargas Segment on Tattoo Age
The third and final installment of Vice's Tattoo Age is up: This concluding segment was really cool. There's less tattooing and m...
Tattoo Dada - Chest Tattoo (Album 1)
The Final Tally - Milan
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
The Twilight Zone
Freja opened the DSquared2 FW0910 show this morning in Milan. She walked out carrying a big cup of Starbucks, perhaps needing the caffeine ...
The Light at the End
The picture above basically sums up what I've said to my life these past three weeks. But no matter now because the end is near and in a...
Whetted Appetites
Don't forget.....Chanel Cruise show tomorrow, and premiere of the full Remember Now short film on Chanel News at 7:30 pm CET, meaning ...
Shana's Orange Tattoo - More Than Meets the Eye
I met Shana on the subway back in June. She shared this tattoo: Shana explained that this is a navel orange from a botanical etching dating ...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar