As some of you already know, Freja was spotted in China recently by some fans. Thanks to a kind e-mail I received from Freja fan Pauline (thank you so much!), I can tell you that the reason she's in China is because she's shooting the ad campaign for a Paris brand called Mo & Co (The site says the label was founded in Paris, but parts of the website are in Chinese and they're shooting the campaign in China. Go figure.)
According to firsthand accounts, Freja was kind and thoughtful, even going so far as to have a cup of water ready for the sleeping fan when he woke up on the flight. The picture below already appeared on tFS, but other pictures must remain unposted at the owner's request. If you read Chinese, I think you can find them somewhere at this address: t.sina.com/xuanzheng. Looks like the site requires registration though.
After a bit of a quiet spell, we're finally getting some new Freja news. Although, she's always been such a private person that I wouldn't take the quietness to mean that she hasn't been doing anything. If there's one thing she knows how to do, it's how to operate completely under the radar considering her level of status and fame within the industry and among fans.
Anyway, thanks again for the e-mail Pauline! And thanks to the fans in China for being so vigilant. Hopefully this is just the beginning of an eventful summer season!
Image Credits: t.sina.com/cn/xuanzheng
Popular
-
Me and my good friend Dejan will be tattooing at the Capital City Tattoo Convention March 18,19,20th Message me or Dejan for more info on bo...
-
Today is my last day working at adrenaline from now on i will be working at Sacred Heart Tattoo 725 Nelson St. 604-647-0826 Also again...
-
We recently received the following contribution from one of our Canadian readers, Petrina: Petrina credits the original artwork of this beet...
-
Today's tattooed poet is Iris Cushing. Iris sent us this photo: Iris explains: "This is a drawing by the poet Elizabeth Bishop , ...
-
Earlier this week, I posted about my experience on Ink Master , getting a tribal tattoo that was inspired by my upbringing in Hawai'i. ...
-
Here are the first snaps of the Chanel F/W 10.11 campaign: Way too early to make my judgment yet, but I will venture to say that things don...
-
I dont do many hand tats cause most people want some wack ass shit. But this was fun as hell. Did this right befor we took off to the Islan...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar