View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Selasa, 29 Juni 2010
Home
»
Tattoo Kaki
» Tattoo Kaki - Foot Tattoos
Tattoo Kaki - Foot Tattoos
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
Bruno, World Traveler, Shares Two Impressive Tattoos
On a lovely fall day, back in October, I met Bruno on 32nd Street, just south of Greeley Square . This was the tattoo on his calf that caugh...
The Final Tally - Milan
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
The Twilight Zone
Freja opened the DSquared2 FW0910 show this morning in Milan. She walked out carrying a big cup of Starbucks, perhaps needing the caffeine ...
I Link, Therefore I Am
Modeling this after one of my favorite poetry blogs (Thank you, Ron Silliman ), here's my attempt to share some links.... Photo by Micha...
Catching Up with Tattoo Age: Thom DeVita (and a Valerie Vargas/Lal Hardy Bonus)
It has been a little while since we checked in with the good people at Vice and enjoyed one of their Tattoo Age documentaries. Earlier thi...
Meghann's Ink Inspired by Nikki McClure
This past November, I met Meghann in Penn Station and spotted this tattoo on her arm: Meghann explained that this work is based on a paper-c...
Happy Birthday Freja!
Today is Freja's 22nd birthday and the one year anniversary of this blog. Yes, I started this all as a 21st birthday present to Freja o...
Caitlin's Faulknerian Tattoo and Language
This past summer, while attending the 2nd Annual New York City Poetry Festival on Governor's Island , I saw a lot of great ink. I have ...
Tattoo Kupu-Kupu di Pundak
Tattoo kupu-kupu biasanya lebih disukai kaum wanita. Dalam kehidupan sehari-hari pun kupu-kupu melambangkan keindahan seorang wanita karena ...
Coverage
I find it amusing and comical that the latest fashion "story" to break on all the fashion sites is about the appearance of the sam...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar