View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Kamis, 03 Juni 2010
Home
»
Tattoo Selebriti
» Tattoo Selebriti Tamara Geraldine
Tattoo Selebriti Tamara Geraldine
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
The Tattooed Poets Project: Sammi Skolmoski
Our next tattooed poet is Sammi Skolmoski, a returning contributor, who first appeared last year here on the Tattooed Poets Project. She te...
Kathy's Back, The Beginning
I spotted Kathy walking in front of Madison Square Garden, near the corner of Seventh Avenue and 33rd Street earlier this month and, althoug...
GIRLS KICK"N IT
Nothing better then asian girls kick'n
I Link, Therefore I Am
Modeling this after one of my favorite poetry blogs (Thank you, Ron Silliman ), here's my attempt to share some links.... Photo by Micha...
IF ONLY U KNEW
I am trying to not take as many taxis as befor. It is harder then you think.
Andrea's Half-Sleeve with Mermaid
Today we are checking out an awesome traditional half-sleeve by Charlie Foos at Reade Street Tattoo Parlour . I spotted it on Andrea outside...
Antiques
So when people come into the shop and have really old tattoos and want us to cover them up or re-do them I try and tell them how awsome the ...
A Chance to Cover Up, Reality-Style
Considering that some of the best tattoos I have seen over the years (check some of them out here ), the following casting call would seem t...
Tattoo Dada - Chest Tattoo (Album 2)
Shanon Inks Lovely Thoughts
Last week, my brother Seth was in town, and I met him after work at a restaurant near Madison Square Garden , where he was having a quick bi...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar