Just in case you've lost track, here's a quick recap of all of Freja's current work:
AD CAMPAIGNS:
Balenciaga by Steven Meisel
Chanel by Karl Lagerfeld
MaxMara by Mario Sorrenti
Tom Ford Eyewear by Tom Ford
Valentino by David Sims
EDITORIALS:
Best in Show, W Magazine, June 2010 by Craig McDean
Collection Privee, Vogue Paris, June/July 2010 by Terry Richardson
The Untold Crime, Vogue Nippon, August 2010 by Terry Richardson
Colour Shock, Vogue UK, August 2010 by Josh Olins
Modern Love, Interview, August 2010 by Craig McDean
Winter Before Winter, Vogue Paris, August 2010 by David Sims
COVERS:
Vogue Paris Collections F/W 10.11
Vogue Paris, August 2010 by David Sims
Vogue UK, August 2010 by Josh Olins
W Magazine Korea, August 2010 by Craig McDean
RANDOM BITS:
Chanel Haute Couture F/W 10.11 Accessories Video
Paparazzi Shots in Soho on 7/21/10
Ridiculous and ludicrous article from Jezebel about Vogue UK cover
Vogue UK cover getting even more press
It's been a very busy few months, and the S/S 11 season isn't even here yet!
Popular
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Freja opened the DSquared2 FW0910 show this morning in Milan. She walked out carrying a big cup of Starbucks, perhaps needing the caffeine ...
-
Modeling this after one of my favorite poetry blogs (Thank you, Ron Silliman ), here's my attempt to share some links.... Photo by Micha...
-
I find it amusing and comical that the latest fashion "story" to break on all the fashion sites is about the appearance of the sam...
-
Considering that some of the best tattoos I have seen over the years (check some of them out here ), the following casting call would seem t...
-
Here are the first snaps of the Chanel F/W 10.11 campaign: Way too early to make my judgment yet, but I will venture to say that things don...
-
The third and final installment of Vice's Tattoo Age is up: This concluding segment was really cool. There's less tattooing and m...
-
On my recent trip to Los Angeles, even though I was in town for only a few days, I wanted to find some time to visit a tattoo shop. Of cours...
-
Freja and Meisel. Two names I'd never thought I'd see together unless followed by a phrase like "they will never work together....
0 comments:
Posting Komentar