View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Jumat, 02 Juli 2010
Home
»
Tattoo Hewan
,
Tattoo Ikan Koi
,
Tattoo Lengan
» Tattoo Ikan Koi - Koi Fish Tattoos
Tattoo Ikan Koi - Koi Fish Tattoos
Link :
Koi Fish Tattoo Pictures
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
Niki Returns with a New Tattoo by Dr. Lakra
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
Frily vs. McBeha
While we wait for the first Milan sighting, I'd thought I have a little fun here. In one corner we have Lily Donaldson, the blond hair, ...
Random Bits: The Start of SS11 Edition
Fashion week hasn't even officially started and I'm already overwhelmed. :/ Anyway, Freja's week is definitely starting off righ...
Whetted Appetites
Don't forget.....Chanel Cruise show tomorrow, and premiere of the full Remember Now short film on Chanel News at 7:30 pm CET, meaning ...
Kate's Marie Antoinette Tattoo (and a Look at Something New)
Looking back to May, I wanted to share this tattoo from Kate that I photographed at the New York City Tattoo Convention : You can tell from ...
Ashley Shares a Narwhal of a Tattoo
Last week at the Sailor Jerry free tattoo event at The Gutter in Williamsburg (recounted here ), I caught up with Ashley after getting my ...
Musician Monday: A Trio of Tattoos from Justin Y. of Everyone Dies in Utah
Back in May, I met Justin in the Borders at Penn Plaza and he shared his three tattoos. Justin had recently been signed to a band from T...
First Sighting
Hooray! Starting off fashion month with an appearance at Rag and Bone! And it looks like Freja is growing her hair out and she has bangs aga...
Mitch and a Positive Reminder
I met Mitch last month on the Upper West Side, near the 72nd Street Subway Station. I spotted him and his seventeen or eighteen tattoos and ...
Sue Shares a Werewolf by Deno
A couple months back, I ran into a woman during the afternoon rush hour in Penn Station who had this amazing tattoo on her right thigh: Turn...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar