After skipping the London show season, Freja is back on the catwalks in Milan. Already walking with three looks for Gucci, she's making her first day a busy one with appearances at Alberta Ferretti and possibly even No. 21 Allessandro dell Acqua. I guess she really was resting up for what will hopefully be a busy Milan Fashion Week.
It's great to see her relationship with the Gucci brand continue it's long run, but the big question on my mind is, will she walk for Prada tomorrow? After making her international debut on its runway over 5 years ago, Freja was bypassed for the show last season since she didn't fit the overall aesthetic. What will Miuccia be going for this season? Is Freja still a Russell Marsh favorite? All the answers to these questions and more come tomorrow.
Image Credits: style.it
Popular
-
Our second tattooed poet today, Joolz Denby , hails from Great Britain. Not only is she a tattooed poet, she is a tattoo artist, as well, t...
-
Now some links for your weekend consumption: Friend Brian Grosz appeared on Fox 411 on Tuesday (February 12) here . As a contributor writ...
-
Thought I'd do a recap of things to look out for in terms of Freja's upcoming work. -She recently shot something with Sasha on the s...
-
Here is Freja's final showlist followed by a breakdown of how things went down. The season always passes by in a flash, so numbers and ...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Jim Elledge, who sent us this snapshot: Jim explains how he came to get this tattoo: "Several years ago, my p...
-
Fashion week hasn't even officially started and I'm already overwhelmed. :/ Anyway, Freja's week is definitely starting off righ...
-
Looking back to the summer, I ran into Derek one evening while waiting to board the R train at 36th Street in Brooklyn. I first noticed this...



0 comments:
Posting Komentar