View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Senin, 18 Oktober 2010
Home
»
Tattoo Tribal
» Tribal Tattoos #1
Tribal Tattoos #1
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
From the Archives - Vogue Korea
I was fortunate enough to come across a copy of the March 2009 issue of Vogue Korea with Freja on the cover. I don't believe her whole e...
Usher in the New Year with a Hugs and Kisses Monster!
I met Laine earlier this month in Penn Station and she shared this, one of her "eight or nine" tattoos: Laine explained that he...
The Final Tally - FW1011
Here is Freja's final showlist followed by a breakdown of how things went down. The season always passes by in a flash, so numbers and ...
Sean's Garnish, Inspired by a Friend
When I met Sean last month, he had several tattoos to choose from. We ended up selecting this piece, on his left wrist: Granted, there's...
Shake it Like a.....
I love the playful side that Freja has been showing us backstage this season. I know that you can't really tell much from pictures, but ...
The Tattooed Poets Project: Sammi Skolmoski
Our next tattooed poet is Sammi Skolmoski, a returning contributor, who first appeared last year here on the Tattooed Poets Project. She te...
2009 in Editorials
As we approach the end of 2009 (and since magazines are already putting out their 2010 issues) I thought it would be nice to do a recap of F...
The February Links Go Marching On ...
Now some links for your weekend consumption: Friend Brian Grosz appeared on Fox 411 on Tuesday (February 12) here . As a contributor writ...
Another Tall Ship.
So another friend wanted another ship hahahaha. i should just make a portfolio full of them. we are going to add a mermaid along the bottom ...
Diva
I think a lot of people are feeling some reservations towards the new VP under Emmanuelle Alt. There's no spark, no excitement, no surpr...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar