View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Rabu, 17 November 2010
Home
»
Tattoo Tengkorak
» Skull Tattoos #1
Skull Tattoos #1
Skull and Bird Tattoo
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
Tattoo Bunga Cherry (Album 2)
Tattoo Bunga Cherry (Album 1)
The Tattooed Poets Project: Michael Torres
Our second tattooed poet of the day is Michael Torres. Michael sent in photos of two tattoos, including this one: Michael informs us that th...
Random Bits: The Start of SS11 Edition
Fashion week hasn't even officially started and I'm already overwhelmed. :/ Anyway, Freja's week is definitely starting off righ...
Frily vs. McBeha
While we wait for the first Milan sighting, I'd thought I have a little fun here. In one corner we have Lily Donaldson, the blond hair, ...
Keep Your Eyes Open
Thought I'd do a recap of things to look out for in terms of Freja's upcoming work. -She recently shot something with Sasha on the s...
Niki Returns with a New Tattoo by Dr. Lakra
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
Musician Monday: A Trio of Tattoos from Justin Y. of Everyone Dies in Utah
Back in May, I met Justin in the Borders at Penn Plaza and he shared his three tattoos. Justin had recently been signed to a band from T...
Whetted Appetites
Don't forget.....Chanel Cruise show tomorrow, and premiere of the full Remember Now short film on Chanel News at 7:30 pm CET, meaning ...
First Sighting
Hooray! Starting off fashion month with an appearance at Rag and Bone! And it looks like Freja is growing her hair out and she has bangs aga...
Juliana's Hibiscus
I met Juliana last month and, although there's a section of her tattoo that is "in progress," she agreed to share it here: J...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar