So another friend wanted another ship hahahaha. i should just make a portfolio full of them.
we are going to add a mermaid along the bottom and some background soon.
Popular
-
Our second tattooed poet today, Joolz Denby , hails from Great Britain. Not only is she a tattooed poet, she is a tattoo artist, as well, t...
-
Now some links for your weekend consumption: Friend Brian Grosz appeared on Fox 411 on Tuesday (February 12) here . As a contributor writ...
-
Thought I'd do a recap of things to look out for in terms of Freja's upcoming work. -She recently shot something with Sasha on the s...
-
While we wait for the first Milan sighting, I'd thought I have a little fun here. In one corner we have Lily Donaldson, the blond hair, ...
-
Last fall, I met Orlando near F.I.T. and posted some of his tattoos in December. I had wanted to get clearer photos, but I hadn't been a...
-
Here is Freja's final showlist followed by a breakdown of how things went down. The season always passes by in a flash, so numbers and ...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Jim Elledge, who sent us this snapshot: Jim explains how he came to get this tattoo: "Several years ago, my p...
-
Our second tattooed poet of the day is Michael Torres. Michael sent in photos of two tattoos, including this one: Michael informs us that th...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar