Me Steph and Dejan's booth. check the banners yo.
Popular
-
I was fortunate enough to come across a copy of the March 2009 issue of Vogue Korea with Freja on the cover. I don't believe her whole e...
-
I met Laine earlier this month in Penn Station and she shared this, one of her "eight or nine" tattoos: Laine explained that he...
-
Here is Freja's final showlist followed by a breakdown of how things went down. The season always passes by in a flash, so numbers and ...
-
When I met Sean last month, he had several tattoos to choose from. We ended up selecting this piece, on his left wrist: Granted, there's...
-
I love the playful side that Freja has been showing us backstage this season. I know that you can't really tell much from pictures, but ...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Sammi Skolmoski, a returning contributor, who first appeared last year here on the Tattooed Poets Project. She te...
-
As we approach the end of 2009 (and since magazines are already putting out their 2010 issues) I thought it would be nice to do a recap of F...
-
Now some links for your weekend consumption: Friend Brian Grosz appeared on Fox 411 on Tuesday (February 12) here . As a contributor writ...
-
So another friend wanted another ship hahahaha. i should just make a portfolio full of them. we are going to add a mermaid along the bottom ...
-
I think a lot of people are feeling some reservations towards the new VP under Emmanuelle Alt. There's no spark, no excitement, no surpr...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar