Popular
-
I was flipping through the current issue of W magazine and saw this new Chanel Eyewear ad. It's slightly different from the one we'v...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Sammi Skolmoski, a returning contributor, who first appeared last year here on the Tattooed Poets Project. She te...
-
Tom Ford Eyewear F/W 10.11 Ph: Tom Ford Other Models: Nicholas Hoult Now that the full campaign has been released, you can see why Ford went...
-
Models.com updated their Top 50 Rankings on Thursday. Freja is tied at number 9 with Eniko. Catherine, MCB, Coco, Anna J, Stam, Agyness, Li...
-
In all the excitement I nearly forgot that the Milan shows ended. Milan Fashion Week F/W 10.11 - 12 Shows Total 2 Opening Slots 1 Closing Sl...
-
So I haven't been as motivated or inspired to post much the last few days. Maybe that's because there's really not much to post ...
-
Thanks to a tip I got, here is a picture of Freja from 1994. It was posted on her official site. The nose, dimple and smile are unmistakable...
-
The third and final installment of Vice's Tattoo Age is up: This concluding segment was really cool. There's less tattooing and m...
-
On our way back to New York after a brief stint in Boston, we stopped in Northampton to visit our friends, Anne and Liz. At their house, I m...
-
Burung elang (Eagle) biasanya melambangkan keperkasaan kaum pria sehingga tattoo elang ini lebih banyak disukai kaum pria.
0 comments:
Posting Komentar