View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Sabtu, 28 Mei 2011
Home
» » IF ONLY U KNEW
IF ONLY U KNEW
I am trying to not take as many taxis as befor.
It is harder then you think.
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
Two Gun Salute
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
more from november
progress on steam punk half sleeve kerrys jensen rose on the elbow
Salvatore Shares a Family Heirloom
Yesterday marked the anniversary of the death of Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins, so it seems appropriate to share the following tat...
Sarah's Thighmond
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
A Question for You
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
Sexy Girl Tattoos
Tattoo Sexy Wanita - Sexy Girl Tattoos
The Final Tally - Milan
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
I Love You Karl
Yes, you Karl Lagerfeld. You, who have been the biggest and most loyal supporter of Freja. You, designer of Chanel, Fendi and up until this ...
The Tattooed Poets Project: Josh Fernandez
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
Cutest Bunny Ever!
Easily my favorite backstage picture to come out of this past season. What a great moment to capture on camera. I just love the spontaneity ...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar