Fans showing their support !
Popular
-
When I met Sean last month, he had several tattoos to choose from. We ended up selecting this piece, on his left wrist: Granted, there's...
-
Freja seems to be getting more and more press these days. Not only does she have an editorial in the February issue of Vogue UK, but she...
-
I met Laine earlier this month in Penn Station and she shared this, one of her "eight or nine" tattoos: Laine explained that he...
-
Word of an official site for Freja appeared today on various fashion forums. The URL frejabeha.com was a non-functional site the last time ...
-
A few months back, I met a woman named Felicia in Penn Station. She has several tattoos, but she offered up this particular peacock from her...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Gina Abelkop , who shared this awesome portrait of Emily Dickinson : Gina tells us: "I've long loved Emil...
-
Yesterday marked the anniversary of the death of Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins, so it seems appropriate to share the following tat...
-
I'll be honest, koi tattoos are pretty popular, so I don't often post photos of them. But, every once in a while, I see an exception...
-
"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself" are the words inked across Jaimie's back. I spotted her down the street from my h...
-
Freja has quite a showing in the various September issues. In case you didn't know, magazines' September issues are arguably the mos...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar