Popular
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
In this, our last post from the 2013 New York City Tattoo Convention , we're looking at a huge rib piece offered up by Mark: Along with ...
-
Yesterday marked the anniversary of the death of Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins, so it seems appropriate to share the following tat...
-
This might be a little pre-mature, but the source is pretty reputable. I think Freja might have the upcoming FW1011 Chanel campaign with A...
-
We have scans of Freja's second editorial in Vogue Germany, once again thanks to tFS member candlebougie! Asta Nielsen Vogue Germany Oct...
-
One of the perks of randomly going up to people with interesting tattoos is that I have, over the years, met several burlesque performers. W...
-
Not only can you see Freja in the pages of mainstream magazines ads for Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Valentino; you can also see her all over t...
-
Last month along Eighth Avenue, I spotted Phillip, who had a ton of traditional ink. In fact, he had just had work done on his neck, rocking...
-
Freja's Purple Magazine editorial is up , thanks to candlebougie at tFS. And depending on your sex, your opinion about the exploitative ...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar