View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Jumat, 10 Juni 2011
Home
» » PHONE PHOTOS
PHONE PHOTOS
My 2 favourite shaders.
Rocking the beer coozie
BENSON
gave me, pop up drinking partner included.
Fun little walk in.
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
Sean's Garnish, Inspired by a Friend
When I met Sean last month, he had several tattoos to choose from. We ended up selecting this piece, on his left wrist: Granted, there's...
Freja's Place Within the Cult of the Model
Freja seems to be getting more and more press these days. Not only does she have an editorial in the February issue of Vogue UK, but she...
Usher in the New Year with a Hugs and Kisses Monster!
I met Laine earlier this month in Penn Station and she shared this, one of her "eight or nine" tattoos: Laine explained that he...
Official Site?
Word of an official site for Freja appeared today on various fashion forums. The URL frejabeha.com was a non-functional site the last time ...
Felicia Shares a Cool Peacock and an Homage to Her Favorite Horror Films
A few months back, I met a woman named Felicia in Penn Station. She has several tattoos, but she offered up this particular peacock from her...
The Tattooed Poets Project: Gina Abelkop
Our next tattooed poet is Gina Abelkop , who shared this awesome portrait of Emily Dickinson : Gina tells us: "I've long loved Emil...
Salvatore Shares a Family Heirloom
Yesterday marked the anniversary of the death of Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins, so it seems appropriate to share the following tat...
Chris and His Koi (at the NYC Tattoo Convention)
I'll be honest, koi tattoos are pretty popular, so I don't often post photos of them. But, every once in a while, I see an exception...
Jaimie's Emersonian Ink
"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself" are the words inked across Jaimie's back. I spotted her down the street from my h...
September Stats
Freja has quite a showing in the various September issues. In case you didn't know, magazines' September issues are arguably the mos...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar