View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Rabu, 31 Agustus 2011
Home
» » Montreal Tattoo Convention
Montreal Tattoo Convention
I will be working the montreal tattoo convention Sept 9,10,11th message me if you want to get some work done.
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
more from november
progress on steam punk half sleeve kerrys jensen rose on the elbow
Chanel Campaign News?
This might be a little pre-mature, but the source is pretty reputable. I think Freja might have the upcoming FW1011 Chanel campaign with A...
Happy Birthday, Tina Tassels!
One of the perks of randomly going up to people with interesting tattoos is that I have, over the years, met several burlesque performers. W...
Danes, Past and Present
We have scans of Freja's second editorial in Vogue Germany, once again thanks to tFS member candlebougie! Asta Nielsen Vogue Germany Oct...
Stu's Sleeve in Progress
One of the drawbacks of approaching folks in Penn Station as I pass through after work is that, if they're waiting for a train, and thei...
Carlos Shares a Buddha Tattoo (NYC Tattoo Convention)
I met Carlos at the New York City Tattoo Convention earlier this month, and he shared this great tattoo: Carlos told me that this tattoo wa...
Yes Yes Another Ship
Had alot of fun with this one. All the black is healed and a couple scars under there. Healed photos soon.
The Tattooed Poets Project: Traci Brimhall
Today's tattooed poet is Traci Brimhall , who shares this single word with us: Traci explains: "I got my tattoo last April during t...
Good Sparrow, Bad Sparrow
Last month along Eighth Avenue, I spotted Phillip, who had a ton of traditional ink. In fact, he had just had work done on his neck, rocking...
Photography, Politics and Purple
Freja's Purple Magazine editorial is up , thanks to candlebougie at tFS. And depending on your sex, your opinion about the exploitative ...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar