View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Senin, 19 September 2011
Home
» » biker tat
biker tat
Old Robert Williams design re drawn a bit to tattoo on my good friend.thank you Darrin for the work and help with my ironhead
Robert Williams on his righteous pan head.
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
more from november
progress on steam punk half sleeve kerrys jensen rose on the elbow
The Tattooed Poets Project: Jennifer H. Fortin
Today's tattooed poet is Jennifer H. Fortin , who shared this dragonfly tattoo on her back: Jennifer tells us how this tattoo came to li...
VICTORIA & ISLAND PEOPLE
Me and my good friend Dejan will be tattooing at the Capital City Tattoo Convention March 18,19,20th Message me or Dejan for more info on bo...
CALGARY TAT AND HANG TENS
So i will be working at Black Bird Electric October 12th and 13th stoked to hang ten with my hommies Max and Karrie and meet the rest of t...
"Because You Can't Take the Brooklyn Out of the Girl..."
Back in October, my friend Ronni introduced me to her friend Elizabeth via the web. Elizabeth is from Brooklyn, but resides in Seattle, and ...
Blaise & A Unique Sugar Skull
I met Blaise on a sunny spring day near the corner of 8th Avenue and 33rd Street. He has a lot of ink, the majority of which was tattooed by...
Born on the Third of July (Dispatch from the Urban Tattoo Convention, Part 2)
When I went to the NYC Urban Tattoo Convention last weekend, I was expecting a lot, but I wasn't anticipating walking out with a fresh ...
A Modeling Model
One of the things I enjoy the most about Freja's recent panoply of editorials is that they have given us the opportunity to see her work...
Hand Tat
I dont do many hand tats cause most people want some wack ass shit. But this was fun as hell. Did this right befor we took off to the Islan...
Tattoorism: Petrina's Beetle by ZSO
We recently received the following contribution from one of our Canadian readers, Petrina: Petrina credits the original artwork of this beet...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar