View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Minggu, 04 September 2011
Home
»
Body Painting
» Body Painting Wanita2 Sexy
Body Painting Wanita2 Sexy
Wanita-wanita ini sekalipun dilukis dalam keadaan bugil tapi karena merupakan karya seni body painting oleh seniman2 ternama tetap tidak terkesan berbau porno.
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
Kitty's Owl-Girl, Preserving the Memory of Ben Zehner
I met Kitty back in May at a Starbucks at the corner of 31st and 7th in Manhattan. She is an actress and children's book illustrator. Sh...
A Long Time Coming
It's about damn time. Vogue UK August 2010 Ph: Josh Olins I love this cover and think Freja looks great. I tend to be overly critical so...
A Devilish Start for Anthony
When I ran into Anthony last month in Penn Station, he was happy to share the beginning stage of what he envisions to be a full leg piece, ...
The Tattoosday Book Review - Tattoo Art: A Photographic Sourcebook
I'm not going to lie. There are a lot of quality books out on the shelves of your local bookstore (if you still have one) that showcase ...
Anna's Amazing Half-Sleeve Honors Her Brothers and Where They Have Lived
Yesterday we saw work from an Italian artist, today we are admiring ink I spotted on the subway last month that originated in Sweden. I met ...
Southpaw in the Subway
A couple weeks ago, I met a woman on the West 4th Street subway platform after I noticed her last name inscribed on her back. This tattoo, h...
News Bytes
-To coincide with the arrival of spring accessories on his e-commerce site , Alexander Wang is releasing a behind the scenes video of his SS...
Yuiko's Cherry Blossoms Ring in a New Year
As an old year ends, and a new year begins, let's celebrate with this photo of Yuiko's cherry blossoms: I met Yuiko at the Brooklyn ...
Tattoosday at the Cincinnati Airport: Patrick’s Ink
Happy New Years from us here at Tattoosday! We still have some old 2011 encounters to recall which, for one reason or another, got postponed...
Covering the Possibility
Been thinking about this for a while now....do you think Freja will land on the cover of Vogue Paris any time soon? I keep going back and fo...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar