Popular
-
Michael, whose Calvin tattoo was featured in the previous post here , also shared this cool piece from his right arm: Michael explained the ...
-
The schedule for the tents is up! NY fashion week will start Thursday, September 10th and end one week later on Thursday, September 17th. K...
-
As part of our fourth anniversary, we are re-posting some of our favorite Tattoosday moments. This post is one of my all-time favorites, fro...
-
So I'm sure that by now you all know Freja won Best Female Model of the Year at the Dansk awards held on Wednesday. No surprise there. E...
-
Last spring, I met Deirdre, aka Little Darling, as she was leaving Penn Station to cross Seventh Avenue. I snapped these pictures of her upp...
-
I take pride in the fact that I can sit on a train and spot tattoos. I'm not talking about the obvious, but the subtle. Remember, I have...
-
The picture above basically sums up what I've said to my life these past three weeks. But no matter now because the end is near and in a...
-
Don't forget.....Chanel Cruise show tomorrow, and premiere of the full Remember Now short film on Chanel News at 7:30 pm CET, meaning ...
-
Hooray! Starting off fashion month with an appearance at Rag and Bone! And it looks like Freja is growing her hair out and she has bangs aga...
-
I met Shana on the subway back in June. She shared this tattoo: Shana explained that this is a navel orange from a botanical etching dating ...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar