here are some tattoos i did a while ago in this style. if you'd like something done and you like dots message me and i would be super happy to start a project with you.
Popular
-
Word of an official site for Freja appeared today on various fashion forums. The URL frejabeha.com was a non-functional site the last time ...
-
A few months back, I met a woman named Felicia in Penn Station. She has several tattoos, but she offered up this particular peacock from her...
-
When I met Sean last month, he had several tattoos to choose from. We ended up selecting this piece, on his left wrist: Granted, there's...
-
"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself" are the words inked across Jaimie's back. I spotted her down the street from my h...
-
Today's tattooed poet is Will Roby. It is also the birth date of the philosopher, Ludwig Wittgenstein . You might think these two items ...
-
Freja has quite a showing in the various September issues. In case you didn't know, magazines' September issues are arguably the mos...
-
“"Ada 13 tato, saya bikinnya pertama kali umur 17"” “"Belum kepikiran menghapus tato nama mantan suami, biarin aja seperti in...
-
I came across an old editorial this weekend and I just had to post it: Is It Better to be Alone? Vogue Italia November 2005 Ph: Bruce Weber ...
-
The weather here in New York has been turning autumnal and visible tattoos have been disappearing from the streets, but fear not, Readers, w...
-
Last month on 86th Street in Brooklyn, I met Joe, who shared this cool tattoo on his right bicep: Joe credited Matt Van Cura , formerly of L...


0 comments:
Posting Komentar