View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Kamis, 01 September 2011
Home
»
Tattoo Selebriti
» Tattoo Poppy Bunga
Tattoo Poppy Bunga
Gambar tattoo di pundak belakang Poppy Bunga
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
more from november
progress on steam punk half sleeve kerrys jensen rose on the elbow
Chanel Campaign News?
This might be a little pre-mature, but the source is pretty reputable. I think Freja might have the upcoming FW1011 Chanel campaign with A...
Happy Birthday, Tina Tassels!
One of the perks of randomly going up to people with interesting tattoos is that I have, over the years, met several burlesque performers. W...
Danes, Past and Present
We have scans of Freja's second editorial in Vogue Germany, once again thanks to tFS member candlebougie! Asta Nielsen Vogue Germany Oct...
Stu's Sleeve in Progress
One of the drawbacks of approaching folks in Penn Station as I pass through after work is that, if they're waiting for a train, and thei...
Carlos Shares a Buddha Tattoo (NYC Tattoo Convention)
I met Carlos at the New York City Tattoo Convention earlier this month, and he shared this great tattoo: Carlos told me that this tattoo wa...
Yes Yes Another Ship
Had alot of fun with this one. All the black is healed and a couple scars under there. Healed photos soon.
Good Sparrow, Bad Sparrow
Last month along Eighth Avenue, I spotted Phillip, who had a ton of traditional ink. In fact, he had just had work done on his neck, rocking...
Photography, Politics and Purple
Freja's Purple Magazine editorial is up , thanks to candlebougie at tFS. And depending on your sex, your opinion about the exploitative ...
Going Ape for Josean's Ink
Earlier this month, I met Josean, who was sitting waiting for a downtown express train at the 72nd Street subway stop on the Upper West Side...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar