View Tatto
Home
Beranda
About Me
Tentang Saya
Contact Info
Info Kontak
Privacy Policy
Kebijakan Pribadi
Disclaimer
Sangkalan
Kamis, 20 Oktober 2011
Home
»
Tattoo Gajah
,
Tattoo Hewan
» Tattoo Gajah Thailand - Thai Elephant Tattoo
Tattoo Gajah Thailand - Thai Elephant Tattoo
Share this games
:
0 comments:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular
more from november
progress on steam punk half sleeve kerrys jensen rose on the elbow
The Tattooed Poets Project: Traci Brimhall
Today's tattooed poet is Traci Brimhall , who shares this single word with us: Traci explains: "I got my tattoo last April during t...
Paris Recap
Paris was one frenetic whirl of big designers names and shows. Freja easily had her best showing here out of all the cities, adding to the t...
Yes Yes Another Ship
Had alot of fun with this one. All the black is healed and a couple scars under there. Healed photos soon.
Balenciaga Beckons
We have touch down in Paris! After a disappointing absence at Dries Van Noten yesterday, Freja finally made her first runway appearance in P...
John's Ink Gives Him Inner Strength
Check out this interesting tattoo on the inside of John's upper left arm: This piece was inked at Top Hat Tattoo in Rocky Point on Long...
Thursday Knife
This Knife is massive like a foot and a half long. Sometimes doing really simple big tattoos is fun.
Lourdes on Lourdes
Back at the end of August, I met a woman in Borders Penn Plaza who shared this tattoo: This tattoo depicts Lourdes (officially, Our Lady Of ...
Marni Moments
I really love this set of backstage pictures so I had to post them. Marni also happens to be one of my favorite brands. Isn't it kind of...
Inkburst: Commenting on Tattoosday
I am writing this post on the subway, on my Samsung Galaxy S II's Blogger app, in what I will call an "Inkburst." That is, a s...
About
0 comments:
Posting Komentar