I met Chelsea over the summer in Penn Station and she shared this tattoo from her upper back:
As many might guess, this tattoo is astrological in its origin, and reflects that Chelsea is a Pisces.
She said that tattooer is a free-lance artist in Brooklyn named Vega.
Thanks to Chelsea for sharing her tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!
This entry is ©2012 Tattoosday.
If you are reading this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.
Popular
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
Back in May, I met Justin in the Borders at Penn Plaza and he shared his three tattoos. Justin had recently been signed to a band from T...
-
I met Juliana last month and, although there's a section of her tattoo that is "in progress," she agreed to share it here: J...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
Today is my last day working at adrenaline from now on i will be working at Sacred Heart Tattoo 725 Nelson St. 604-647-0826 Also again...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
-
Fashion week hasn't even officially started and I'm already overwhelmed. :/ Anyway, Freja's week is definitely starting off righ...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar