I've been really enjoying the current profile of the Japanese tattoo artist Mutsuo, of which the third and concluding part has just gone live on Vice's Tattoo Age series.
Behold:
There is a certain Zen quality to this last installment, as Mutsuo visits a Buddhist/Shinto shrine, and talks a little about the acceptance (or lack thereof) of tattoos in Japanese society. You can also click the "Tattoo Age" tag at the bottom of this post to see previous entries.
Popular
-
Tattoo Kepala ini biasanya dibuat di bagian kepala yang dicukur gundul. Sedangkan gambar tattoonya kebanyakan seperti wajah orang. Tattoo ka...
-
Inilah foto tattoo Syahrini yang beredar di internet yang memperlihatkan tattoo Syahrini terdapat di bagian perut bawahnya. Saking asyiknya ...
-
Paris was one frenetic whirl of big designers names and shows. Freja easily had her best showing here out of all the cities, adding to the t...
-
With last week's double shot of Inkmaster's second season (two episodes for the price of one!) and Tattoo Rescue , you'd think ...
-
One of the things I enjoy the most about Freja's recent panoply of editorials is that they have given us the opportunity to see her work...
-
I met Blaise on a sunny spring day near the corner of 8th Avenue and 33rd Street. He has a lot of ink, the majority of which was tattooed by...
-
I met Amy back in June while walking in Penn Station. She has a lot of tattoos, and offered up these chickens: Amy told me that she got thes...
-
Today's tattooed poet is Laura Goode . I had the distinct pleasure of recommending a shop to Laura back in January when she was planning...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar