Back in June, I met Cristine out on Coney Island, during the Mermaid Parade.
She shared this tattoo:
Christine is a big fan of the band 311, so this was her tribute to the band she loves. Here's a closer look:
This was done by Miss D'Jo at Lark Tattoo in Westbury, New York. We've been lucky enough to have shared work by Miss D'Jo previously on Tattoosday here and here.
Thanks to Cristine for sharing this cool tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!
This entry is ©2012 Tattoosday.
If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.
Popular
-
Tattoo Kepala ini biasanya dibuat di bagian kepala yang dicukur gundul. Sedangkan gambar tattoonya kebanyakan seperti wajah orang. Tattoo ka...
-
Inilah foto tattoo Syahrini yang beredar di internet yang memperlihatkan tattoo Syahrini terdapat di bagian perut bawahnya. Saking asyiknya ...
-
Paris was one frenetic whirl of big designers names and shows. Freja easily had her best showing here out of all the cities, adding to the t...
-
With last week's double shot of Inkmaster's second season (two episodes for the price of one!) and Tattoo Rescue , you'd think ...
-
One of the things I enjoy the most about Freja's recent panoply of editorials is that they have given us the opportunity to see her work...
-
I met Blaise on a sunny spring day near the corner of 8th Avenue and 33rd Street. He has a lot of ink, the majority of which was tattooed by...
-
I met Amy back in June while walking in Penn Station. She has a lot of tattoos, and offered up these chickens: Amy told me that she got thes...
-
Today's tattooed poet is Laura Goode . I had the distinct pleasure of recommending a shop to Laura back in January when she was planning...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar