Freja has an editorial in the new issue of Vogue Nippon shot by Solve Sundsbo. I'm excited to see this because Freja's past work with Solve has been outstanding. I believe she's only shot two editorials with him, but both have been full of beautiful images. No mundane studio shots here, as Solve likes to shot on location with an emphasis on colors against a more muted backdrop. You can see one of his editorials here. And while we're waiting for images from the new editorial, I thought I'd post the other one as well.
Brights
Harper's Bazaar March 2008
Ph: Solve Sundsbo
Just in case you're wondering, Solve is Norwegian but he has been living in London since 1995. He used be an assistant to Nick Knight, and he is known for a highly manipulated, technical style. He dabbles in things such as 3-D scanning and x-rays on the one side, and hand-painted retouching on the other. The new editorial he shot with Freja is titled My Cowgirl Hero, and I can only imagine what visual gems we'll get from that.
Image Credits: Scanned by Luxx @ tFS
Popular
-
We recently received the following contribution from one of our Canadian readers, Petrina: Petrina credits the original artwork of this beet...
-
In somewhat of a surprise, Freja walked in and opened the Valentino Haute Couture F/W 10.11 show earlier today in Paris. Surprising because...
-
Last month I ran into a young lady who called herself "Good Time Sam" in Penn Station. She was very enthusiastic about sharing one...
-
I met Vicki at the DeKalb Avenue subway station in Brooklyn last month and I had to ask her about this tattoo. This design is a half-woman,...
-
The third and final installment of Vice's Tattoo Age is up: This concluding segment was really cool. There's less tattooing and m...
-
This koi is swimming upstream on Amanda's left arm. Talking to her in Penn Station, Amanda explained that she was "really interest...
-
I know it's way too early to be thinking about the SS11 runway season, but London has just announced it's schedule. Brands like Bur...
-
This incredible back piece belongs to Aisha, a former New Yorker who now resides in Florida. I met her last month at the corner of 36th Stre...
-
We were anticipating it, expecting it, demanding it. And now it's here and it's true. Freja has the March 2010 cover of Vogue Italia...










0 comments:
Posting Komentar