As requested, here are HQs of Freja's editorial in the Fall/Winter 2008 issue of Self Service magazine. It was shot by Inez and Vinoodh and also features Anja Rubik, Catherine McNeil, Eniko Mihalik, and Lara Stone. For the most part, all the girls were shot separately so I'm only posting the ones with Freja.
Untitled
Self Service #29 Fall/Winter 2008
Ph: Inez and Vinoodh
I also just want to say thank you to the readers and commentators out there. I really appreciate your feedback, tips, recommendations and general enthusiasm. I started this blog for myself basically as an outlet for all this energy and admiration I had for Freja and fashion in general. I never thought anyone would actually care to read my endless ramblings, so thank you so much.
Popular
-
We recently received the following contribution from one of our Canadian readers, Petrina: Petrina credits the original artwork of this beet...
-
In somewhat of a surprise, Freja walked in and opened the Valentino Haute Couture F/W 10.11 show earlier today in Paris. Surprising because...
-
Last month I ran into a young lady who called herself "Good Time Sam" in Penn Station. She was very enthusiastic about sharing one...
-
The third and final installment of Vice's Tattoo Age is up: This concluding segment was really cool. There's less tattooing and m...
-
This koi is swimming upstream on Amanda's left arm. Talking to her in Penn Station, Amanda explained that she was "really interest...
-
I know it's way too early to be thinking about the SS11 runway season, but London has just announced it's schedule. Brands like Bur...
-
This incredible back piece belongs to Aisha, a former New Yorker who now resides in Florida. I met her last month at the corner of 36th Stre...
-
We were anticipating it, expecting it, demanding it. And now it's here and it's true. Freja has the March 2010 cover of Vogue Italia...
-
We've saved this one for today, the first day of fall: This half-sleeve of falling leaves belongs to Domenic, who I met in Penn Station ...
















0 comments:
Posting Komentar