Fashion week can get hectic. Running around from show to show, making sure you're on time, going to fittings, trying to catch up with all the people you haven't seen since February. Freja seems to be taking this all in stride like the pro that she is. She can do her job, very well might I add, and still goof off and have fun backstage with her friends.
And she's making new friends as well. Here she is with Karmen Pedaru.
Popular
-
Our next tattooed poet is Sammi Skolmoski, a returning contributor, who first appeared last year here on the Tattooed Poets Project. She te...
-
I spotted Kathy walking in front of Madison Square Garden, near the corner of Seventh Avenue and 33rd Street earlier this month and, althoug...
-
Modeling this after one of my favorite poetry blogs (Thank you, Ron Silliman ), here's my attempt to share some links.... Photo by Micha...
-
Today we are checking out an awesome traditional half-sleeve by Charlie Foos at Reade Street Tattoo Parlour . I spotted it on Andrea outside...
-
So when people come into the shop and have really old tattoos and want us to cover them up or re-do them I try and tell them how awsome the ...
-
Considering that some of the best tattoos I have seen over the years (check some of them out here ), the following casting call would seem t...
-
Last week, my brother Seth was in town, and I met him after work at a restaurant near Madison Square Garden , where he was having a quick bi...




0 comments:
Posting Komentar