I just wanted to do a little update on this old post. Freja was in a small feature about Copenhagen designers in the September issue of V Magazine. I noticed that the feature was styled and shot by her model friends Sheila Marquez and Christian Brylle, moonlighting as stylist and photographer respectively. I also saw the name Lasse Pederson next to the hair and makeup credits, and just assumed that was in reference to red-headed, male model Lasse Pederson.
Well, I was totally wrong and it's a case of common name. Lasse Pederson also happens to be the name of a Denmark based hair and makeup artist. Here is a link to his website where you can see pictures of his beautiful and natural work. If you're a fan of Mathias, Agnete and other Danish models, definitely check it out because you'll find them there. Sadly, no more Freja pictures; but when you can look at other beautiful things it's never really a sad situation.
Anyway, I hope you all are getting excited for Paris! You better savor it because it will all be over in about a week...until February when this craziness picks back up again. :)
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar