I've seen so many pictures of Freja in the past few weeks that I just can't remember what's new and what's old. I think these are new backstage images, but I'm posting them here instead of at tFS just in case they are reposts.
My mind is an absolute jumble of images. It's hard enough trying to keep up with all the collections, but this season I decided it would also be fun to keep up with as many new girls as I possibly can in addition to keeping tabs on Freja. Hence, my addiction to the Runway Model Showlist thread at tFS. I like to see how many girls I can identify in a show, and I've definitely gotten better since the start of the season but I'm still no match for the pros over there. Some of the posters are simply amazing in their identifying abilities. Face covered up? No problem. They'll just use the ears as a reference point.
Interestingly enough, after a while you start to see similar features in girls that look nothing alike. And you start to see certain facial feature paragons present throughout all the girls' faces no matter where they're from. It's quite the lesson in geography and anthropology, albeit not a very productive one. Oh well. At the very least, I can spell Eastern European last names like no other. Do you think I can put that on my resume?
Image Credits: corbis.com
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...




0 comments:
Posting Komentar