Freja's amazing season, especially in Paris, is getting recognition elsewhere. :) Nice to see other people keeping tabs and appreciating. She really did notch things up a lot in La Ville-Lumière. Now we just need to keep this momentum going into campaign season....
Update: Must be a slow news day. Freja's getting recognition for her presence off the runway too. :)
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Yesterday marked the anniversary of the death of Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins, so it seems appropriate to share the following tat...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
-
Paris FW0910 - 14 shows total, 1 closing slot Balenciaga Balmain (2 looks) Rick Owens (2 looks) Isabel Marant (2 looks) Loewe (2 looks) Karl...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar