It feels like the SS10 shows just ended, but it's already time to start thinking about the FW1011 season just two short months away! And Burberry starts things off with the news that their runway show will again be held in London instead of Milan.
When I heard about this move last season, I was a bit skeptical as to whether Freja would walk in London. I knew she was a Burberry runway regular (and I'm convinced that if she were British she'd already have a campaign under her belt). But in nine seasons on the runway circuit she never once made it to London. Nevertheless, she surprised us all with a strong debut season walking in 6 shows, which makes me wonder if she'll repeat her performance for the upcoming season?
Freja started working like crazy halfway through 2009 with tons of editorials, campaigns and her strongest runway showing in a while. So if she keeps this up my guess is she'll be making the London stop again. But at this point it's all conjecture. You never know about the runway prospects of established models like Freja. One season they're everywhere, the next season they're gone...I'm looking at you Raquel Zimmermann.
Image Credits: style.it
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...


0 comments:
Posting Komentar