Look who's popped up in the Spring 2010 look book for new brand Blouson Noir.
Nice surprise, huh? The people behind Blouson Noir are Harper's Bazaar fashion editor Melanie Ward and Graham Tabor, former knit-wear consultant for Karl Lagerfeld's short lived New York collection. Maybe that's why they were able to land both Freja and Lily for this look book? For a collection that's only been around since May of 2009, that's a pretty impressive feat; but having a connection to the Kaiser certainly helps.
Regardless, it's always great to see top models working for younger, less well-known brands. After all, emerging talent is the future of the industry and it's often where you find the fresh, innovative, riskier ideas. Freja and Lily both look good and it's nice to see them both working in anticipation of the FW1011 season.
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...






0 comments:
Posting Komentar