Perhaps these temporary Chanel tattoos are just another reason why Karl can't seem to get enough of Freja these days. In addition to being one of his muses, perhaps she was the inspiration for these showing up on the runway? Who knows? At least we know that tattoos aren't a hindrance for Freja. Instead they seem to be her boon.
Either way, Freja is totally on point right now, and in fact was years ahead of the fashion game with her tattoos. Of course, her's aren't trends to be here one day, gone the next. They're always visible and very permanent. The temporary kind showed up not only at Chanel, but also at Rodarte and Jean Paul Gaultier this past runway season, making them a verifiable trend. So tattoos seems to be having their fashion moment right now. So much so that even us "masses" (i.e those who can afford to buy anything by Chanel) can indulge any inking desires we may have. Lucky for Freja and lucky for tattoo lovers out there like myself.
Popular
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
Back in May, I met Justin in the Borders at Penn Plaza and he shared his three tattoos. Justin had recently been signed to a band from T...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
Today is my last day working at adrenaline from now on i will be working at Sacred Heart Tattoo 725 Nelson St. 604-647-0826 Also again...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
-
Fashion week hasn't even officially started and I'm already overwhelmed. :/ Anyway, Freja's week is definitely starting off righ...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar