Don't forget, Alexander Wang is live streaming his show today at 5pm EST (in about 2 hours). You can watch it at SHOWstudio, or if you're in New York you can watch it as it's projected onto the massive screen outside the American Eagle Outfitters at 46th and Broadway. For other shows doing live streams that Freja could possibly walk in, refer to this old post.
So as you all know by now, Freja did not walk in Rag & Bone yesterday night. But neither did a lot of regulars like Coco, Lily, Stam, Sheila, Maryna and Karolin. The direction of the casting went a lot younger and fresher, which I feel is inevitable for a brand expanding and getting as much hype as R&B is getting. Anyway, we'll just have to see if Freja shows up for Alex's show.
I have a gut feeling that she might be taking this season a little easy. And good for her if she is, because she obviously needs the break. 2009 was a busy year for her in terms of print work and runway work. She also traveled with Karl, seemingly everywhere he went, all over the world. So I wouldn't blame her for wanting to be more relaxed and selective about her runway work now. Especially seeing as some of her other peers are doing the same thing (Lily, Lara, Stam, Sasha). Hopefully we'll see her today, and then I think we'll only see her at Marc on Monday, Derek, Marc by Marc and Narciso on Tuesday, and Michael on Wednesday. Maybe another surprise show somewhere, but I really think that will be it, and I feel like I'm even being too hopeful here.
What do you think? Bets on what shows she walks in? On whether she shows up in NY again? On whether she makes it to London this season? On whether she disappears like she did during SS08 and SS09? I hope not because she'll be leaving lots of fans disappointed.
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar