She didn't disappoint! Freja walked in the Alexander Wang show earlier tonight.
Looking as formidable as ever, Freja was the third girl out after Natalia and Iselin. Not bad shoes to follow, right? Discounting her absence at Rag & Bone yesterday, it's good to know that some things are still predictable and constant. Kind of brings me a peace of mind amid all the unrelenting craziness that is fashion week. With so many new model faces to learn, names to remember and new collections to browse, it's just reassuring to know that you can count on certain things to happen. Like my favorite model walking in the NY show I always look forward to the most.
Now let's see if my other predictions for shows walked come true....
Image Credit: elle.com
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar