You guys all know who Delphine Achard is, right? If you love backstage pictures then you're definitely familiar with her beautiful work. I've talked about her before because I was so drawn to some photographs she took of Freja during the FW0910 season. And it turns out that Delphine is shooting backstage for Vogue Paris and WWD at the Milan shows right now.
Anyway, she knows (and is probably amused at) how huge of a Freja fan I am and all of you are, so she's created a new little section on her website of some backstage pictures from this season, with Freja being featured prominently. Here's a sneak peek below of Freja backstage at Versace:
If you want to see the other pictures I'm sending you to Delphine's own website. If you've never been before, take a few moments, browse around and soak up the beautiful images from various seasons that Delphine deftly captures with her camera. You definitely won't be sorry! Oh, and if you're going to post these anywhere or use them for your tumblrs, blogs, facebooks, twitters, whatever....please don't forget the proper credits and to link back to Delphine's website. We're lucky enough to get these pictures so let's not abuse the privilege please. And more exposure for Delphine might mean more pictures for us in the future. ;) Thank you Delphine!
Image Credits: photographs taken by Delphine Achard @ www.delphineachard.com
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
-
Paris FW0910 - 14 shows total, 1 closing slot Balenciaga Balmain (2 looks) Rick Owens (2 looks) Isabel Marant (2 looks) Loewe (2 looks) Karl...

0 comments:
Posting Komentar