London Fashion Week F/W 10.11 - 6 Shows Total 0 Opening Slots 2 Closing Slots
Aquascutum - 2 Looks
Burberry Prorsum - 3 Looks
Jaeger London - 2 Looks
Jonathan Saunders (C) - 2 Looks
Julien MacDonald - 2 Looks
Pringle of Scotland (C) - 3 Looks
Whoa, is it just me, or did London seem to fly by in the blink of an eye? I know it's not completely over yet, with today being the last day of shows. Buy with all the big names having already showed, you can bet most of the fashion flock have packed up for Milan. Anyway, Freja continued her great season by walking for only the second time ever in London. If she keeps up her pace for all four cities, she could fool me into thinking that she's the new "it" girl and not a veteran of 11 runway seasons dating back five years to 2005.
Her first appearance came on Sunday at Julien MacDonald, followed by a runway debut for label Acquascutum.
Monday came Jaeger London and Pringle of Scotland. The later show in which Freja had three looks and closed.
On Tuesday, Freja walked for Jonathan Saunders (who doesn't seem to be going anywhere after moving his show from NY to London last season). She closed that show as well, and if she continues with this opening and closing rate in Milan and Paris she'll be top three for sure.
Later during the day Freja walked in Burberry Prorsum as expected. It was a great show for those that got to watch it streaming live. The over sized shearling coats and biker boots and booties definitely had me lusting. And it was also great to see Karmen Pedaru, as a London exclusive, open the show. She's such a great model who has been flying under the radar up until now. And as we all know, she's a good friend of Freja's.
Milan starts today, but the shows that everyone are looking forward to start tomorrow with Fendi and Prada. If things go according to expectations, we'll see Freja at both. And aren't you just dying to see who the Prada exclusives will be this year? Miuccia always has something interesting up her sleeve.
Image Credits: style.it
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...














0 comments:
Posting Komentar