If you've been reading this blog, you've probably noticed that a huge theme for this season has been surprises. Freja getting photographed by Meisel for US Vogue. Freja walking in Anna Sui for the first time ever. Freja opening and closing Oscar de la Renta. Well, surprises aren't always so pleasant and we had our first taste of the other side of things today.
Freja didn't walk for Prada, the show at which she made her world wide runway debut back during the FW0506 season. She's missed the show twice before (SS08 and SS09) but she left Milan early both those times. This is the first time where she's been in the city but hasn't walked for the show, meaning she did not get cast for whatever reason. So, surprise indeed.
On a positive note, she was at Fendi earlier today. So at least we know she's doing Milan! I'm still disappointed to say the least. Freja and Prada just go so well together in my mind, but after seeing the styling of the show I can understand why she wasn't the best fit for it. Nevertheless, it still sucks. It sucks about as much as when Elise Crombez stopped walking for Prada. :(
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar