I thought you all would want to know that I just got another update from Cameo, our intrepid Freja fan who's braving the cold and elements out at the tents. Keep your eyes peeled at Anna Sui, because word around Bryant Park is that a certain someone will be walking that show for the first time ever. This is the same someone that opened and closed Oscar de la Renta earlier today. :) So if things hold true, that will be two brand new runway debuts for two different designers. New York is just full of surprises.
For us Freja fans, all the things we thought would never happen are happening. It's almost too much to handle and too good to be true. Anyway, thanks again Cameo! We love hearing your updates about Freja and it's awesome of you to face the nasty weather in New York. Stay warm!
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar