If you can recall, last season we were treated to a lovely first hand Freja encounter by fan Cameo. This season, Cameo is once again on the front lines, bringing us news and pictures. Thanks Cameo!
I'm happy to report from Cameo that Freja is still as gracious and nice as ever. Freja remembered her from last season, signed her copy of Vogue Italia and stopped to chat with her for a bit. I know that that's nothing outrageous, but it's still nice to hear good stories like this. Despite all her years in the industry and all her recent success, Freja has stayed grounded and real. And that's a true rarity in an industry like this, and something I'll always respect. It's probably the main reason why Freja will always remain one of my favorites.
Btw, if you're going to repost these pictures anywhere, please, please, please credit Cameo. She was nice enough to share so we shouldn't take without giving credit where credit is due. Thank you, and thanks once again Cameo, for giving us insight from the tents! Get some sleep, stay warm and enjoy the rest of your fashion week!
Image Credits: taken by Cameo
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...





0 comments:
Posting Komentar