This deserves to be noted. Freja appears in five different editorials in five magazines for the month of March....yes, five.
1. Vogue Nippon shot by Terry Richardson
2. Vogue UK shot by Josh Olins
3. Vogue China shot by Karl Lagerfeld
4. Vogue US shot by Steven Meisel
5. W Magazine shot by Mario Sorrenti
The streak continues. And what amazes me is the caliber of the publications and photographers. With fashion week going on right now and Freja having her busiest day ever on tuesday with four shows, you have to wonder if the girl ever rests? She was clearly working hard in the months leading up to FW1011, and she's clearly working hard right now, so if she disappears for a bit after Paris, I think I'll understand why. I'm exhausted and we haven't even had a week of shows yet. We still have three more cities to go, but Freja doesn't have a London showcard so maybe she'll skip the city like usual to rest up? Or maybe she'll just make an appearance at Burberry? Like I've said before, no showcard doesn't necessarily mean no model. Stay tuned...
Popular
-
This is an orphan post - one of those that had a ton of potential, but just didn't come to full fruition. A little over four months ago,...
-
I think I'm within the statute of limitations for Thanksgiving, so let me say I am also thankful for past contributors sending me photos...
-
Back in August, I met Sarah on the West 4th Street subway platform in Manhattan. Sarah had eight tattoos at the time of our encounter, and s...
-
I just got issue #29 of Self Service magazine. If you'll remember, it has Eniko on the cover in weird face paint and a long, multi-girl ...
-
Milan FW0910 - 10 shows total, 1 opening slot Burberry Prorsum (2 looks) Alberta Ferretti Emilio Pucci Gucci (2 looks) Marni (3 looks) Rober...
-
Its the time of the year again i am going to be tattooing in the great white north for only a few days Dec21st, 22nd and 23rd message me fo...
-
I was walking up Seventh Avenue back in August when I spotted Michael, taking on break on the sidewalk, soaking in the summer pedestrian tra...
-
Our next tattooed poet is Josh Fernandez , who estimates he is about 40% covered. "At this rate," he says, "I'll probably...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar